Songs I downloaded on iTunes- Dance video edition.
- You Don’t Know Me by Jax Jones feat. RAYE.
2. Instruction by Jax Jones feat. Demi Lovato.
3. If I’m Lucky by Jason DeRulo.
4. Versace on the Floor by Bruno Mars.
5. Look But Don’t Touch by the Empire Cast.
Bonus: Pony by Party Pupils.
If you’re wondering how I waste time on YouTube- this is it. The above are just the tip of the iceberg…
Songs I downloaded from iTunes.
- Questions by Chris Brown. This is a fun song that samples Kevin Lyttle’s Turn Me On, which is a great throw back. It’s short, but fun!
- He Like That by Fifth Harmony. This music video is intense. I highly recommend it!
- Give Love by Andy Grammer feat. LunchMoney Lewis. This is just such a happy song! It’s cheesy, but sometimes you just need a little Andy Grammar positivity in your life.
- Don’t Say You Love Me by Fifth Harmony. I’m going through a little of the Fifth Harmony phase right now. I can’t help it, they’re songs are really catchy. I like the message of this song too. It’s all about words versus actions.
- New Rules by Dua Lipa. This song just wormed it’s way into my head. It’s catchy but really unique. It’s a little lesson for breaking up.
The jury is still out on Taylor Swift’s new one. I don’t hate it, but I don’t understand why she’s so mad at everyone. She’s a millionaire- where is this aggression coming from?
Songs I downloaded on iTunes. Too catchy to miss!
- Touch by Little Mix. I love me some bubblegum pop. Little Mix is the epitome of that right now. Super fun!
- Flame by Tinashe. I really love every song that Tinashe releases. She seems to be flying under the radar and has had trouble hitting it big on the Top 40, but I think she’s a force to reckoned with.
- The Cure by Lady Gaga. I listened to approximately 5 seconds of this song and clicked buy. I think Gaga has been a little hit and miss the past year, but this is a hit for sure!
- There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back by Shawn Mendes. Mr. Mendes is so catchy, I can’t handle it. I love a singer/songwriter vibe mixed with pop.
- Symphony by Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson. This one makes me feel the most hip. I mean, who the hell is Clean Bandit? I don’t know, but I like it!
What are you listening to lately?