Songs I downloaded from iTunes. This should be the hashtag no judgement edition. Proof that I’m being honest about my downloads.
- Summer Thing by Afrojack feat. Mike Taylor. Definitely a fun song for the workout mix! It’s an EDM summer song, what else do you need?
- Dirty Work by Austin Mahone. He’s just too darn cute. This is very reminiscent of early Bieber, but I don’t hate it.
- Hide Away by Daya. This song is funny to me because it has a dainty vibe with some edgier lyrics. It’s pretty fitting in my life right now too.
- Smoke Break by Carrie Underwood. I don’t think Carrie Underwood can really do any wrong. This is a classic Carrie power ballad, and it is very relatable.
- Drag Me Down by One Direction. We all know that I’m team Boy Band for life! This is not their best, but I just cannot resist. I have to soak it up before the hiatus starts!
What are your hashtag no judgement music obsessions right now?
Going for a run outside in the hot weather takes a certain kind of motivation. Here are some of the songs that are helping me get through those sweaty miles:
- Want to Want Me by Jason Derulo
- Hideaway by Kiesza
- Back It Up by Prince Royce feat. JLo and Pitbull (cute video)
- House Party by Sam Hunt
- Should’ve Been Us by Tori Kelly
- Fight Song by Rachel Platten
- Post To Be by Omarion feat. Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko
- Where are You Now by Skrillex and Diplo feat. Justin Beiber
- I Don’t Like it, I Love it by FloRida feat. Robin Thicke and Verdine White
- Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
- Geronimo by Sheppard
- Somebody by Natalie La Rose feat. Jeremih (good dance video!)
- Honey I’m Good by Andy Grammar
- Tonight Belongs to You by Jeremih feat. FloRida
- Bad Blood by Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar (star studded video!)
- Black Magic by Little Mix
- Drag Me Down by One Direction
- Hold My Hand by Jess Glynne
- Do It Again by Pia Mia feat. Chris Brown and Tyga
- Hide Away by Daya
Happy Running! Don’t forget to hydrate!
PS- These are my latest running gear purchase. I’ve had them for about a month and I’m loving them so far. So glad I’m back to New Balance sneaks!
Songs I downloaded on iTunes.
1. Outside by Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding. This is very reminiscent of their previous collaboration: I Need Your Love. I think Harris and Goulding have a good thing going though. It’s definitely on my workout mix!
2. Steal My Girl by One Direction. Because it’s One Direction. Duh. And by the way, click that link and watch the video.
3. If I Could Change Your Mind by HAIM. I came across this randomly and decided I needed it. HAIM has a very distinct and consistent style and I’m definitely on board.
4. Blank Space by Taylor Swift (I couldn’t find it on YouTube). I have kind of a love/ hate relationship with Taylor Swift songs. I either love them or I hate them. This one falls in the former category. It’s clear she’s moving in a new direction these days, and as long as she comes up with songs like this one and Shake it Off, I’m on board.
5. Lips are Movin by Meghan Trainor. I have listened to this song approximately 1. 4 million times in the past week. I like it a lot more than “All About the Bass.” It’s catchy and funny, and I can’t. stop. playing. it.