Songs I downloaded from iTunes. This should be the hashtag no judgement edition. Proof that I’m being honest about my downloads.
- Summer Thing by Afrojack feat. Mike Taylor. Definitely a fun song for the workout mix! It’s an EDM summer song, what else do you need?
- Dirty Work by Austin Mahone. He’s just too darn cute. This is very reminiscent of early Bieber, but I don’t hate it.
- Hide Away by Daya. This song is funny to me because it has a dainty vibe with some edgier lyrics. It’s pretty fitting in my life right now too.
- Smoke Break by Carrie Underwood. I don’t think Carrie Underwood can really do any wrong. This is a classic Carrie power ballad, and it is very relatable.
- Drag Me Down by One Direction. We all know that I’m team Boy Band for life! This is not their best, but I just cannot resist. I have to soak it up before the hiatus starts!
What are your hashtag no judgement music obsessions right now?