Songs I downloaded on iTunes. Too catchy to miss!
- Touch by Little Mix. I love me some bubblegum pop. Little Mix is the epitome of that right now. Super fun!
- Flame by Tinashe. I really love every song that Tinashe releases. She seems to be flying under the radar and has had trouble hitting it big on the Top 40, but I think she’s a force to reckoned with.
- The Cure by Lady Gaga. I listened to approximately 5 seconds of this song and clicked buy. I think Gaga has been a little hit and miss the past year, but this is a hit for sure!
- There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back by Shawn Mendes. Mr. Mendes is so catchy, I can’t handle it. I love a singer/songwriter vibe mixed with pop.
- Symphony by Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson. This one makes me feel the most hip. I mean, who the hell is Clean Bandit? I don’t know, but I like it!
What are you listening to lately?
Songs I’ve downloaded from iTunes. Usually I do five songs at a time, but I’ve been MIA and also on a little bit of a downloading spree so I needed to share my whole current playlist. Some of the links are to the music videos, and some are to choreography videos, all are fantastic. Fair warning, there are some risqué lyrics.
- Love Me Like You by Little Mix
- Sexual by NEIKED feat. Dyo
- Body by Dreezy feat. Jeremih
- Better When I’m Dancin’ by Meghan Trainor
- Wrongest Way by Sonny
- Swalla by Jason Derulo feat. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Team by Krewella
- Party by Chris Brown feat. Usher and Gucci Mane
- Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers
- Ride by Ciara feat. Ludacris
- Take U There by Skrillex and Diplo feat. Kiesza
- Be Right There by Diplo and Sleepy Tom
- Dive by Ed Sheeran
- Call on Me by Starley
- Dancing on My Own by Calum Scott
- Stay by Zedd feat. Alessia Cara
- Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur
- Issues by Julia Michaels
- It Ain’t Me by Kygo and Selena Gomez
- Cake by FloRida and 99 Percent
What are you listening to lately?
Songs I downloaded from iTunes.
- Side to Side by Ariana Grande feat. Nicki Minaj. This is a fun song for the workout mix. Ariana Grande lyrics continue to baffle me. She loves to play an innocent, giggly girl in the media, and her songs are 100% about sex. It’s weird.
- Perfect Illusion by Lady Gaga. I was really skeptical about this song because Lady Gaga’s style has changed a lot in the last couple years. It took a couple listens, but I really like this one. It just blows my mind that she went from super avant guard fashion to tee shirts and cut-off jean shorts.
- Starving by Hailee Steinfeld & Grey feat. Zedd. I’m on the fence about Hailee Steinfeld. I like some of her songs, but not all of them, and I found her character in Pitch Perfect 2 really annoying. So I’m taking her on a song by song basis. This one is a winner in my book, but at the same time it’s not fast enough for the gym but not a slow song either. Probably best for car rides.
- Starboy by The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk. I really like The Weeknd, and if you saw him on SNL you’ll notice that he ditched the cartoony hair style. He looks like a normal civilian now! This song is a perfect mix of Daft Punk and The Weeknd’s styles.
- Mack The Knife by Bobby Darin. I had a serious need for Bobby Darin the other day. Is that normal? I might have downloaded a couple of his other songs as well. He just makes me so happy, I can’t explain it.