Songs I downloaded on iTunes.
1. Outside by Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding. This is very reminiscent of their previous collaboration: I Need Your Love. I think Harris and Goulding have a good thing going though. It’s definitely on my workout mix!
2. Steal My Girl by One Direction. Because it’s One Direction. Duh. And by the way, click that link and watch the video.
3. If I Could Change Your Mind by HAIM. I came across this randomly and decided I needed it. HAIM has a very distinct and consistent style and I’m definitely on board.
4. Blank Space by Taylor Swift (I couldn’t find it on YouTube). I have kind of a love/ hate relationship with Taylor Swift songs. I either love them or I hate them. This one falls in the former category. It’s clear she’s moving in a new direction these days, and as long as she comes up with songs like this one and Shake it Off, I’m on board.
5. Lips are Movin by Meghan Trainor. I have listened to this song approximately 1. 4 million times in the past week. I like it a lot more than “All About the Bass.” It’s catchy and funny, and I can’t. stop. playing. it.