Songs I downloaded on iTunes- Dance video edition.
- You Don’t Know Me by Jax Jones feat. RAYE.
2. Instruction by Jax Jones feat. Demi Lovato.
3. If I’m Lucky by Jason DeRulo.
4. Versace on the Floor by Bruno Mars.
5. Look But Don’t Touch by the Empire Cast.
Bonus: Pony by Party Pupils.
If you’re wondering how I waste time on YouTube- this is it. The above are just the tip of the iceberg…
Songs I’ve downloaded from iTunes. Usually I do five songs at a time, but I’ve been MIA and also on a little bit of a downloading spree so I needed to share my whole current playlist. Some of the links are to the music videos, and some are to choreography videos, all are fantastic. Fair warning, there are some risqué lyrics.
- Love Me Like You by Little Mix
- Sexual by NEIKED feat. Dyo
- Body by Dreezy feat. Jeremih
- Better When I’m Dancin’ by Meghan Trainor
- Wrongest Way by Sonny
- Swalla by Jason Derulo feat. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Team by Krewella
- Party by Chris Brown feat. Usher and Gucci Mane
- Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers
- Ride by Ciara feat. Ludacris
- Take U There by Skrillex and Diplo feat. Kiesza
- Be Right There by Diplo and Sleepy Tom
- Dive by Ed Sheeran
- Call on Me by Starley
- Dancing on My Own by Calum Scott
- Stay by Zedd feat. Alessia Cara
- Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur
- Issues by Julia Michaels
- It Ain’t Me by Kygo and Selena Gomez
- Cake by FloRida and 99 Percent
What are you listening to lately?
When a great new song comes out I have a bad habit of listening to it non-stop for days or weeks at a time until I get completely sick of it. Every single time I think to myself- there will never be a new song as good as this one. These are the songs that made me feel that way in 2015:
I will caveat this list by saying these are not necessarily the most beautiful or profound songs of the year (i.e. Adele isn’t on the list). But these songs got me through my daily commute, some very long drives, and about 300 workouts, and that’s all I need.