I’ve never made Peanut Butter Pie before, until now. After making it, I have no idea why I never made it before. It’s so easy. Especially when you buy a pre-made graham cracker crust. Delicious. Make it now, you will not regret it.
Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
Adapted from: Running with Tweezers
- 1 store bought graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- heavy whipping cream and sugar to make whipped cream
1. Use electric mixer to mix together room temp cream cheese, butter, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the 1 cup of whipping cream.
3. Fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture.
4. Put a layer of mini chocolate chips on the bottom of pre-made crust, and add filling on top. Put another later of mini chocolate chips. Allow filling to set in the refrigerator.
5. Whip up extra whipping cream and sugar to taste. Top pie with a layer of whipped cream. Store in fridge.
Could it be any easier? Mix, refrigerate, enjoy!
PS- Remember how obsessed I am with monograms? I’m adding this to my want list!