I’m watching on the tube this fall.
1. Heart of Dixie. I love it. It’s my inner 16 year old I think because it’s basically on par with the WB dramas I grew up with: Gilmore Girls, Dawson’s, Felicity. I can’t say that every episode is a home run, but I’m emotionally invested in the characters at this point so I have to watch it. Catch on Tuesday’s on the CW.
2. Flipping Out. Bravo gets me every time. I’ve been following this show since the beginning and I love the mix of the design work and workplace drama. I can’t wait for Jennie to get married in this week’s episode. It’s on Tuesdays on Bravo.
3. Modern Family. I’m late to the party on this one, but I’m starting to appreciate it. It’s funny! It’s on ABC, but I always forget which day!
4. The Mindy Project. I wasn’t sure about this one at first and I don’t think I find all of the characters very plausible, but it’s slowly growing on me. I like some of the leads and I see some interesting love interests developing. It’s on Fox on Tuesdays after New Girl.
5. The New Girl. We’ve had this conversation already, it’s hilarious. It’s on Fox on Tuesdays.
Now I would appreciate if the playoff baseball and presidential debates would stop interrupting my prime time programming!
What shows do you love this fall?