Happy New Year! The best has yet to come!
Some people think New Year’s Resolutions are corny and unnecessary. Corny as they may be, I think it’s always a good opportunity to audit your life and set a few goals, whether it be in January or any other month of the year.
So here goes:
1. Streamline my wardrobe. Buy fewer clothes, but focus on higher quality, classics with a few statement pieces. Purge clothing that I don’t wear anymore. This is going to be a tough one for me, but I’ve already started:
2. Get a tighter reign on my finances and put some more forethought into my financial planning. I’ve already made a trip to the bank and gave my accounts a big overhaul! (this will be a fun one!)
3. Keeping up with friends new and old. Hopefully visiting (or hosting) old friends I haven’t seen in a while, and making an effort to meet up with local friends on a very regular basis. This sounds basic, but it’s always an area of improvement for me.
4. Focus on really engaging while I’m at work and learning as much as I can recognizing that I’m still in a phase of setting the foundation for my career.
5. And this list would not be complete without a diet related goal. With each year that goes by, I feel like I have a better handle on my eating habits. I’m not quite where I want to be yet, but I hope to continue to make progress in this respect. All the usual stuff: avoid emotional eating, prioritizing protein to stay fuller longer, and restrain myself when it comes to sugar.
One thought on “2015 Resolutions”
[…] we know, my new year’s resolution is to have an efficient wardrobe, so these choices are obvious relatively neutral and timeless […]