Songs I downloaded on iTunes.
- Downtown by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis feat. Eric Nally, Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee, and Grandmaster Caz. You’re going to need to listen to this a good five times to appreciate it correctly. There are a lot of sections, and a lot of contributors, but the results are pretty fantastic. And watch the video too, it’s hilarious! I heart Macklemore.
- What do you Mean? by Justin Bieber. I kind of like Bieber’s new aesthetic. This is the second song I couldn’t live without!
- The Hills by The Weeknd. The music in this song sounds like the score of a horror film, and the lyrics are pretty perverted. I’m not sure how, but I’m kind of obsessed with it. It’s definitely walking the line very well.
- Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. I finally caved on this one. T Swift is the current Queen of Pop and I’m not going to fight it. It’s on the workout mix for sure. You need to watch the video if you haven’t seen it yet.
- Baby I by Ariana Grande. I’ve been having kind of an Ariana Grande moment lately. This song sounds eerily like an old school Ashanti song, but it’s also very 90’s Mariah, which is ok with me.