Songs I’ve downloaded from iTunes. This is, “I need some new stuff for my workout mix” edition.
1. Sorry by Justin Bieber. I’m really liking the new Biebs vibe.
2. Booty by Jennifer Lopez, feat. Pitbull. This song comes in two versions with different rappers: Iggy Azalea, or Pitbull. I chose Pitbull. I think it was the right decision. It’s a funny addition to the mix.
3. Something in the Way You Move by Ellie Goulding. Even though her style has kind of a mellow vibe, I think they make great workout songs. If you don’t get it, turn the volume up.
4. Roses by The Chainsmokers feat. ROZES. This completes my trio of choices that border on EDM. Again, sort of mellow, but it’s a great running song if you need to zone out.
5. Ayo by Chris Brown feat. Tyga. This is a summer jam that I heard at the gym a lot this past summer. I just kept forgetting to download it. So I finally did, and I’m happy about it. Chris Brown has gone through some phases over the years, but I definitely like his music more often than not.