Songs I downloaded from iTunes.
- Questions by Chris Brown. This is a fun song that samples Kevin Lyttle’s Turn Me On, which is a great throw back. It’s short, but fun!
- He Like That by Fifth Harmony. This music video is intense. I highly recommend it!
- Give Love by Andy Grammer feat. LunchMoney Lewis. This is just such a happy song! It’s cheesy, but sometimes you just need a little Andy Grammar positivity in your life.
- Don’t Say You Love Me by Fifth Harmony. I’m going through a little of the Fifth Harmony phase right now. I can’t help it, they’re songs are really catchy. I like the message of this song too. It’s all about words versus actions.
- New Rules by Dua Lipa. This song just wormed it’s way into my head. It’s catchy but really unique. It’s a little lesson for breaking up.
The jury is still out on Taylor Swift’s new one. I don’t hate it, but I don’t understand why she’s so mad at everyone. She’s a millionaire- where is this aggression coming from?