Songs I downloaded from iTunes.
- Love Will Keep Us Together by Captain & Tennille. Because ’tis the season for a throw back love song, and I love this one.
- Favor by Vindata, Skrillex, NSTASIA. I saw this one in a choreography video and I got hooked on it. It’s got that vibey, EDM sound to it. So hot right now.
- Wait by Maroon 5. I love Maroon 5, and I basically love 9 out of every 10 songs they put out. This one is very true to their sound. Not really fast, but not really slow. Once again, it sounds like Adam got himself into a complicated relationship. Go figure.
- The Middle by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey. I can’t stop listening to this song. It’s really catchy and the sound is really trendy right now.
- Trust Fund Baby by Why Don’t We. I am a sucker for a catchy boy band song. That’s exactly what this is. Do yourself a favor and listen to it.
What are you listening to lately?