Songs I downloaded from iTunes.
- Break a Sweat by Becky G. This is definitely for the workout mix. There’s obviously a double meaning, but it totally works.
- Monster by Kanye West feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver. I needed this song after I saw Adele rap Nicki’s part on her episode of Carpool Karaoke with James Corden. Nicki’s rap is my favorite part of the song, but it’s pretty good all around.
- Good to Be Alive by Andy Grammar. I think I heard this song in a class at the gym and I decided I needed it. It’s very positive and a good change of pace from the rap and EDM on my workout mix.
- Bad by David Guetta and Showtek feat. Vassy. I’m pretty sure David Guetta can do no wrong. This song is pretty epic.
- All I Ask by Adele. This is again a result of watching Carpool Karaoke with James Corden and Adele. It’s fantastic.
Going for a run outside in the hot weather takes a certain kind of motivation. Here are some of the songs that are helping me get through those sweaty miles:
- Want to Want Me by Jason Derulo
- Hideaway by Kiesza
- Back It Up by Prince Royce feat. JLo and Pitbull (cute video)
- House Party by Sam Hunt
- Should’ve Been Us by Tori Kelly
- Fight Song by Rachel Platten
- Post To Be by Omarion feat. Chris Brown and Jhene Aiko
- Where are You Now by Skrillex and Diplo feat. Justin Beiber
- I Don’t Like it, I Love it by FloRida feat. Robin Thicke and Verdine White
- Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
- Geronimo by Sheppard
- Somebody by Natalie La Rose feat. Jeremih (good dance video!)
- Honey I’m Good by Andy Grammar
- Tonight Belongs to You by Jeremih feat. FloRida
- Bad Blood by Taylor Swift feat. Kendrick Lamar (star studded video!)
- Black Magic by Little Mix
- Drag Me Down by One Direction
- Hold My Hand by Jess Glynne
- Do It Again by Pia Mia feat. Chris Brown and Tyga
- Hide Away by Daya
Happy Running! Don’t forget to hydrate!
PS- These are my latest running gear purchase. I’ve had them for about a month and I’m loving them so far. So glad I’m back to New Balance sneaks!