Songs I downloaded from iTunes.
- Break a Sweat by Becky G. This is definitely for the workout mix. There’s obviously a double meaning, but it totally works.
- Monster by Kanye West feat. Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver. I needed this song after I saw Adele rap Nicki’s part on her episode of Carpool Karaoke with James Corden. Nicki’s rap is my favorite part of the song, but it’s pretty good all around.
- Good to Be Alive by Andy Grammar. I think I heard this song in a class at the gym and I decided I needed it. It’s very positive and a good change of pace from the rap and EDM on my workout mix.
- Bad by David Guetta and Showtek feat. Vassy. I’m pretty sure David Guetta can do no wrong. This song is pretty epic.
- All I Ask by Adele. This is again a result of watching Carpool Karaoke with James Corden and Adele. It’s fantastic.