Songs I downloaded from iTunes.
- Superlove by Tinashe. I. am. obsessed. This song is the best combination of catchy, fun, and upbeat. It’s perfect for my workout playlist! And the hair-ography in this dance video of it is unbelievable.
- Can’t Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake. I gave in.
- Girls Like by Tinie Tempah feat. Zara Larsson. This is a fun song to add to the workout playlist. It’s got a cool beat that makes for a fun dance video.
- No Limit by Usher feat. Young Thug. I posted previously about this video because I love it. I’ve hit a point where I’m just Usher 4 lyfe. If he puts out a new song, I like it, end of story.
- Closer by The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey. I heard this song the old fashioned way on the radio, and I think The Chainsmokers are just killing it right now.
Here are the last five songs I’ve downloaded, and am currently listening to on repeat:
1. Mirrors by Justin Timberlake, This song took me a couple listens to understand an appreciate, but now I can’t get enough. I’ve had it on my iPod for about a month now and I still listen to it constantly. The video gets a little artsy and deep, but I guess that’s Timberlake for you.
2. Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore, As I mentioned in my Monument 10K wrap up, this is a great work out song. Whenever it comes on during a cardio session I immediately correct my pace. It’s so energizing, and frankely Macklemore is just fabulous.
3. Clarity by Zedd Featuring Foxes, This was a song I fell in love with from the radio. It has a little bit of an electronic/dance vibe to it and it’s just fun. A great combination of vocals and a beat.
4. Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharell, I die for this song. The video kills me. I don’t think you could put together a trio that I would like more than these three guys. I alreadly love T.I. and Pharell, but Robin Thicke is so good looking. Sign me up.
5. Cups by Anna Kendrick, This song is kind of delayed release of a song that Anna Kendrick preformed in Pitch Perfect. I’m so glad they remixed it a little to make it longer and released it to the radio. It’s such a great melody, and a cute, throw back song.