Well, another Thanksgiving has come and gone, and this one was pretty successful. The menu looked something like this:
- Veggies and dip
- Crackers with Blue Cheese Spread*
- Soft Pretzel Bites and mustard (recipe to come)*
- Mashed Potatoes
- Spicy Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin
- Green Beans with Caramelized Onions and Almonds*
- Steamed Broccoli*
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Mixed Greens Salad
- Cranberry Sauce*
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Squash rolls
- Crescent Rolls (as in Pillsbury)
Dessert (all home made):
- Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Pie
- Maple Walnut Ice Cream
- Miso Ice Cream
* This means I made it by myself. My mom made the rest with assistance from me, and my brothers.
What was your favorite dish at the Thanksgiving feast?
Mine were the squash rolls (doughy and fabulous), and the pecan pie which was a new addition for us this year!
3 thoughts on “Thanksgiving Recap”
Reblogged this on Annette J Dunlea Irish Author.
The pies look so good!!
[…] I mentioned on my Thanksgiving recap that I would post the soft pretzel recipe I made for an appetizer. I pinned the recipe for the […]