The following are the last five songs I’ve downloaded from iTunes and am currently listening to over and over again:
1. Say Somethin by Austin Mahone. He’s like a Bieber wannabe, but I love it. What can I say, I have no problem maintaining my 13 year old girl taste in music.
2. Who Booty by John Hart. I know you can tell by the title of this song that it is very distinguished. That’s because it is. It’s just a fun rap song that’s catchy.
3. I Love It by Melissa Adams. I heard this song on the trailer for a movie that came out a couple months ago (I forget the name). Ever since then I’ve been toying with the idea of buying it. The other day I heard it on a commercial and I knew I needed to download it. I feel like there’s a definite trend of kind of punky agreesive girl songs right now. Fabulous. PS- the you tube link is to a slightly more upbeat version than the one I downloaded
4. Closer by Tegan and Sara. I saw this music video randomly on VH1 one day and I thought it was interesting. Then I heard the song a few more times on an Express commercial. The other day I even saw the Glee kids cover it, but I think the original version is much better. I think it’s very hip.
5. Just Give Me a Reason by Pink feat. Nate Ruess (the lead singer from Fun). Lately I haven’t been much of a Pink fan, but this song is an interesting ballad. It definitely sounds like a Fun song because of the melody, so I bet they wrote it together. It sounds like it’s about Pink’s relationship with her husband, especially because he’s in the video. I think it’s cute.Source
What songs have you been obsessed with lately?