Songs I’ve downloaded on iTunes.
1. Stutter by Marianas Trench. Listen to this now! I caught wind of this band on Pandora, and I love them! They’re a Canadian band that is pop rock, kind of a more lighthearted version of Fall Out Boy/ Maroon 5/ Good Charlotte. You need this song, and you might also need “Haven’t Had Enough” and “Truth or Dare.” You’re welcome.
2. Does He Know by One Direction. It’s 1D. Case closed. We all know, I’m boy bands for life.
3. Acapella by Karmin. I love Karmin and this music video is definitely worth a watch. It’s just a fun, colorful video with some funny dance moves.
4. Break Free by Ariana Grande feat. Zedd. I saw this song on the “Top Songs” section of iTunes, I listened to the sample and clicked “purchase” before the sample was over. It has a lot of energy and it’s a great workout song.
5. Dancing on My Own by Robyn. One of my spin instructors always plays mash-up songs, and this song was in one of the mash-ups. I recognized it, and realized I needed to add it to my library. Robyn songs are often a little sad, but they make for great workout songs, and Robyn’s dance moves are pretty fantastic!
What are you listening to lately?