Now that temperatures outside are warming up, it’s time to get serious about hitting the pavement. I think I’ve gotten a little slower this winter. Even though I was running regularly throughout, I had a knee thing for a while so I took a week off here and there to try to get it back to normal. Now that I think I’m close to normal, I really want to kick it up a notch this spring to get back to where I was last fall. Here are some of my current songs to listen to while I run:
- We Found Love by Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris
- SummerThing! by Afrojack feat. Mike Taylor
- Do it Again by Pia Mia feat. Chris Brown and Tyga
- Do What U Want by Lady Gaga feat. R. Kelly
- Without You by David Guetta feat. Usher
- Break a Sweat by Becky G
- Where are U Now by Skrillex and Diplo feat. Justin Bieber
- Ayo by Chris Brown and Tyga
- Disturbia by Rihanna
- Bad by David Guetta and Showtek feat. Vassy
- Geronimo by Sheppard
- Alone Together (Fall Out Boy remix) by Krewella
If you need a gear refresh, I love this super light weight tank from Athleta, these epic run shorts from Nike, this double dare sports bra from Athleta (it’s mid impact so use your judgement), and this sleek cuff that helps me hold my keys when I’m wearing shorts without pockets.
And soon enough, I’ll need a shoe refresh. I have my eyes on these right now:
What’s on your running playlist these days?