Songs I downloaded on iTunes.
- Love in the Dark by Adele. I’m slowly accumulating Adele’s music, and while I love this song, I’m not so crazy about her latest single Send My Love (to your new lover). The verses are fine, the chorus is weird.
- Dance in the Graveyards by Delta Rae. I went to an A Capella concert a couple weeks ago in DC and this song was performed quite fabulously. It has a slightly morbid premise, but very joyful at the same time.
- Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes. This is a really catchy and sweet new tune from Shawn Mendes. I needed a new song on my playlist, and this fit the bill.
- Nothing But Trouble (Instagram Models) by Lil’ Wayne and Charlie Puth. This song is kind of hilarious, and a really good mix of Lil’ Wayne and Charlie Puth’s styles. It’s also just kind of funny to see these two do a song together. Charlie is getting some street cred with all of his fancy duets these days.
- Never Be Like You by Flume feat. Kai. This EDM song reminds me of a combination of Ellie Goulding and The Chainsmokers. It’s kind of chill and intense at the same time. I don’t really get the message, I think she cheated and she’s looking for forgiveness. I’ll have to listen again.