Songs I’ve downloaded from iTunes. (It’s been a while…)
- Gold by Kiiara. This is a really unique and cool song. It’s definitely not your average top 40. A little like Selena Gomez, but way cooler.
- Into You by Ariana Grande. It’s hard for me to say no to an Ariana Grande song. She’s got a Britney narrative with a Mariah voice. It’s a killer combination.
- Make Me by Britney Spears feat. G-Eazy. Brit Brit is definitely following the Bieber lead and getting more EDM by the minute. I don’t hate it.
- For Free by DJ Khaled feat. Drake. This song is a little blah, but it’s also pretty funny.
- Ruin by Shawn Mendes. Shawn is really finding his niche with his acoustic singer songwriter vibe.
- Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya. This song is 100% girl power which is why I love it. It’s a little blatant but just awesome at the same time. It’s a great motivational song on the morning commute.
- Think of You by Chris Young feat. Cassadee Pope. I have to mix in a country song here and there. I like the story in the song, and it’s just plain catchy.
- Easy Love by Sigala. This is a great workout song. It’s basically an EDM remix of ABC by the Jackson 5. My spin class teacher uses it almost every week and I needed it in my rotation.
- We Don’t Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez. This has a pretty chill vibe but it’s somehow catchy at the same time. I think Charlie Puth is establishing a pretty good career with all of his high profile collaborations.
- Cheap Thrills by Sia feat. Sean Paul. I’m a sucker for Sean Paul. Sia, I get take or leave, but I needed something upbeat to add to the workout mix and this fit the bill.