1 c. butter, softened
3/4 c powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
2 c. flour
2/3 c. sliced almonds
1 small jar of raspberry jam
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine butter, sugar, salt and vanilla in a bowl. Add the flour and mix well. Set aside 1 cup of this mixture in a separate bowl.
2. In an ungreased 9×9 non-stick pan, pat the cookie mixture evenly on the bottom of the pan. Cook crust for 10-15 minutes and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Mix together until well blended and smooth in texture. Poor this mixture over cookie crust.
4. Mix the raspberry jam up in the jar with a tiny bit of warm water until it becomes slightly syrupy in texture. Spread raspberry jam over cream cheese mixture.
5. Add sliced almonds to the reserved 1 c. cookie mixture until combined. Crumble this over the cream cheese/raspberry swirl layer. Cook in the oven for 25- 30 minutes.
3 thoughts on “Raspberry Almond Cream Cheese Bars”
um, excuse me, these look fantastic!
This looks really, really good! I like the sliced almonds on top too!
WOW! This is making me very hungry 🙂