Songs I downloaded from iTunes.
- Work by Rihanna feat. Drake. This song is everywhere and I finally caved. I felt like I needed to add it to my workout playlist.
- Never Forget You by Zara Larsson and MNEK. I was listening to the sample of this song on iTunes over and over and I finally committed to it. It’s also great for the workout playlist. I’m surprised I haven’t heard it in spin class yet.
- 2am by Adrian Marcel feat. Sage the Gemini. I heard this song on a YouTube dance video. The choreography is so good, and it’s hard to stop listening to the song.
- Trini Dem Girls by Nicki Minaj feat. Lunchmoney Lewis. Another one I saw on a choreography video. So good. This is a combination of a typical Nicki song combined with one of those girls of world type songs where they call out several nationalities.
- Drop That Kitty by Ty Dolla $ign feat. Charli XCX and Tinashe. This is another great workout song. Definitely inappropriate so it’s not for the faint of heart, but it’s a fun, high energy song. (the video is definitely weird)