Songs I downloaded on iTunes:
1. Do What You Want by Lady Gaga feat. R. Kelly. I went for a run the right after I downloaded it and I listened to this song on repeat for about 3 out of the 8 miles. It took a couple plays to warm up to it, but now I’m completely obsessed.
2. Burn by Ellie Goulding. Ellie gets me every time. I always think her aesthetic is a little to etherial for me, and yet, I like pretty much all of her singles. Go figure…
3. Turn Me On by Kevin Lyttle. This is a throw back. I woke up to my radio playing this song the other day, and I thought to myself: “I need that song on my iPod asap!” No regrets!
4. The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy. The combination of a rock vibe with pop melodies do it for me. Fall Out Boy always hits the nail on the head, it’s such a great work out song!
5. Alone Together (remix) by Krewella/Fall Out Boy. I heard this remix in spin class and became obsessed. After hearing it a few weeks in a row, our teacher finally told us who did it. It’s an awesome sprint track!