songs I downloaded from iTunes. (it’s been a while, let’s get back on the wagon!)
1. Should’ve Been Us by Tori Kelly. At first I thought Tori Kelly was just a younger version of Natasha Bettingfield because she sounds like her in her first single “Nobody Love.” But now I’m thinking that was because of the melody of the song. “Should’ve Been Us” never gets old for me, I’ve been playing it very consistently for weeks and I still love it.
2. House Party by Sam Hunt. At first this song annoyed me a little, but then I gave in. I think it’s actually really funny and I love the chorus. It’s a great country summer song!
3. Back It Up by Prince Royce feat. Pitbull and J.Lo. Come on, how do you say know to Prince Royce, Pitbull, and J.Lo. The song is very catchy, and the video is super cute. It’s a great pop summer song.
4. Tonight Belongs to You by Jeremih feat. FloRida. This song kept coming up on my Pandora and I kept liking it a little more every time I heard it. It’s on my workout mix, and I think it’s just a nice middle ground between EDM, R&B, and rap.
5. Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor. At first I really didn’t like the stupid lyrics in this song, but I got over that because Charlie Puth is just too cute. The video is actually pretty funny.