Songs I downloaded on iTunes:
5. Classic by MKTO. Get it, now! This is such a fun song! It kind of reminds my of Faded by Soul Decision because it’s a very poppy song with kind of a cheesy quick rap in the middle. But it’s so catchy and retro that the cheese factor that comes along with the rap is negligible. I’ve heard of these guys before, but I like ’em!
4. Hold On, We’re Going Home by Drake feat. Majid Jordan. This is such a chill song and Drake is the best. I love vibe. It’s not necessarily at the top of my workout song list, but it’s very enjoyable. I don’t have a lot of new rap songs on my list lately, so this is keeping the genre alive for me.
3. Dirty Dancing by The New Kids On The Block. This song is pretty hilarious. I think it’s funny and kind of awesome that these five boys from Boston often lean toward and R&B vibe in their music. Where does that come from in them? Anywho, the song is just fun and funny. It makes me smile for sure.
2. Alone Together by Fall Out Boy. In my opinion Fall Out Boy never disappoints. Even though they have come and gone a little over the years, I love how their songs have a good mix of pop melody and rock. Patrick Stump, the lead singer, seems to nail it on the head every time! This song rocks!
1. Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs. I am so obsessed with this song! It is the epitome of cute and I love Olly. It’s very retro to the point that I could almost picture Sam Cooke singing it. There’s basically nothing I don’t like about this song and I am fully capable of listening to it on repeat for long periods of time.