songs I downloaded on iTunes (girly edition).
1. “Bobblehead” by Christina Aguilera. I think this is a little bit of a throw back. I heard part of it on this youtube video and I looked it up. It definitely has a gimmicky sound that could be annoying to some, but I like having a little variety in the mix.
2. “The Wire” by HAIM. So this was a song I saw on VH1 about a month ago (does anyone still watch VH1 anymore?). And then I heard it again the other day and decided I needed more of it in my life. Usually I find songs like this boring, but HAIM got me on this one (and the video is kind of funny too).
3. “Don’t Save Me” by HAIM. This is proof that I’m hooked on HAIM. After I downloaded “The Wire, ” I decided I needed this one too. And I was right. I’m sure I’m late to the party on this band, but if it’s not on my Top 40 radio station, I don’t know it.
4. “Picking up the Pieces” by Paloma Faith. Another VH1 discovery. I guess someone has to watch Top 20 Countdown on the weekend. I saw the video while I was at the gym which means I saw it without the sound. And it was so random and strange I had to look it up. I was glad that I did.
5. “Really Don’t Care” by Demi Lovato feat. Cher Lloyd. This discovery is by way of Pandora. It came up on my One Direction station and I had to have it. It’s a great workout song, and I find it energizing during a busy day.